How to Make Kief Cookies in 5 Easy Steps
How to Make Kief Cookies Tips
- The amount of kief you put in each cookie will determine how strong each cookies is.
- Kief is stronger than cannabis flower because its a concentrated.
- Edibles usually take about an hour to start working so wait at least an hour in between doses.
- Effects of edibles are usually stronger and last longer than smoking.
How to Make Kief Cookies Recipe
This Kief cookie recipe is very simple and probably one of the easiest cannabis edibles to make at home.
1. Decarboxylate Kief
In order to be activated, kief and cannabis must be heated. Heating kief causes the THCA to lose a molecule and become THC.
How to Decarboxylate Kief in an Oven
- Spread kief onto a baking sheet or onto a baking dish (I use a covered baking casserole dish)
- Bake at 220 degrees for 30 mins
2. Prep Cookie Dough as Usual
You can make kief cookies with any type of cookie dough you like. The easiest way is to use pre-made cookie dough you can get from any grocery store.
3. Make a Well in a Ball of Cookie Dough – Add 1/8 teaspoon of Kief
4. Fold and Reshape Cookie So Kief Remains Inside
5. Bake According to Cookie Dough Instructions
It’s that easy to make Kief Cookies at home. We hope you enjoyed this simple and easy recipe. Feel free to share any of your tips or other edible recipes. Remember, start slow and test your cannabis tolerance. There are quite a few edibles to try and making them yourself requires a little practice and patience. Once you have the perfect recipe down you’ll be sharing your home-made treats at your next party or even taking them along on your next road trip.
Be sure to check out: How to Make Pot Brownies – Martha Stewart’s ‘to-die-for” Recipe